Monday, September 3, 2007

Remembering Melinda

I just wanted to let you know that Jason Evans, Mark's brother, has started a blog for you to share memories of Melinda. You can see it at rememberingmelinda.blogspot.com. It really is a beautiful site, and Jason has done a great job with it. Do keep checking back here, too, for more info on the race and other things you can do. I am still taking orders for the t-shirts, so reply in the comments section in the post below.

Also, thanks to those of you who gave blood at Alameda's blood drive yesterday in honor of Melinda.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Sign me up for a shirt! (Large) I'll send you a check when you get the final price. Sorry I can't be there to walk with everyone this year. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks so much for the blog and sharing Jason's blog in Melinda's memory. Miss you all.