Tuesday, September 4, 2007

RFC T-Shirts

I need to have all "Team Evans" t-shirt orders by Sept. 19th in order to have them in time for the race. I just spoke with the t-shirt company, and we WILL have children's shirts. You can leave your order here on the "Comments" section, or call the Alameda church office at 405-321-0788. Also, please begin turning in your t-shirt money to me(checks can be made payable to Alameda Church of Christ), or if you don't live around here, you can mail your payment to Pam Robeson c/o Alameda Church of Christ, 801 E. Alameda, Norman, OK, 73071.

Thank you so much for all of your support in this effort!

8 comments:

Jessi said...

Pam,
We will need three t-shirts. One XLarge, One Medium and One 12 months...if they don't have that size...just the smallest you can get. Thanks so much!

Megann said...

I would also like one more adult medium shirt and one more medium kids shirt and one small kids shirt

Pam said...

I got your orders. Megann, can you please email me some contact info so I will know how to get in contact with you when the shirts are in? oupamrobe@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Amy S. Grant said...

Pam, I will get a check in the mail tomorrow with some extra for postage. Sorry for the extra step of having to mail mine! If that's a problem, Robin could get it to me. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Pam,
We want shirts for our family.
XL for Darin, M for me, Kalen wears around a 8/10 youth and Kamden ?( In clothes he wears a 3T?) Whatever you think. I hope you get this in time. It is Tuesday morning, very early. Let me know if it is too late.
Thanks for all of your hard work!
Amy Sixkiller

Mel said...

Hey Pam - I would like a XXLarge. I will pay you tomorrow night at church if that is ok?? Thanks!! Mel

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I would like to order TWO shirts: one adult small and one adult XL. I live in Newcastle, but my husband works in Norman, so we would be glad to pick the shirts up at Alameda when they are ready. I will take a check to the church by the end of the week. I will e-mail you my contact info as well (I saw the address on another comment)

Laura Wright