Thursday, September 20, 2007

Scrapbook for the Cure

On Friday, October 26th, there will be a scrapbooking night at Alameda (801 E. Alameda, Norman) from 6pm-Midnight. The cost is $5 and all money collected will go to Komen. So, come on out and bring your scrapbooks and supplies and work on those albums you've been putting off for so long! If you plan to be there, please let us know in the comment section here so we can be sure to set up enough tables. You don't have to be an Alameda member, and feel free to invite all your friends!

9 comments:

misty said...

I plan to come.
misty hsieh

Mark said...

Could I send my daughter with someone? She will be a bit of a distraction but will have a blast.

Michelle said...

She is more than welcome to come. And I've never known your daughter to be any type of distraction.

In fact, any young scrapbooker is welcome. I'm sure they won't want to stay up until midnight, but they can come as long as their parents will let them! Just have them bring their own scrapbook stuff and we'll get them all set up!

Chasity said...

I will come and bring Abby.
Mark, I will pick up Marli. Abby and Marli will have a blast scrapbooking together.

Emily said...

Hi Pam,
I plan on being there and I am bringing my friend Laura Wright(an Outreach buddy of Mark and Melinda's)
Thanks,
Emily Schuermann

Anonymous said...

I plan to come and there will also be 3 others with me. We are friends with Laura Wright. (She is coming as a guest of Emily Schuermann's.) Our names are:
Becky Brum
Misty Lucas
Pam Bert
Kelly Thompson
Thanks, Becky

Anonymous said...

i'll be there with jenna and lindsey too.
tracy miller

Pam said...

Michelle, I don't think I ever officially told you- but I do plan to be there! :)

Mel said...

I plan on coming, and bringing Abby as well.